"Superintendent Pyramid Media for Charity”
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
by Tom Hill
#GIS12—Come cheer on industry media during a special BASF “Superintendent Pyramid Media for Charity” at GIS in Las Vegas on Thurs., March 1, at 3 p.m.
Support the industry’s media Thurs., March 1, at 3 p.m. at the BASF Professional Turf & Ornamentals booth 1860 at the Golf Industry Show in Las Vegas as they play a special edition of “Superintendent Pyramid Media for Charity.” Each editor has a chance to win and donate up to $2,000 to their selected charity listed below.
- Larry Aylward, Superintendent—charity: Cleveland Food Bank.
- Kyle Brown, Golf Course Industry—charity: Movember Foundation.
- Scott Hollister, Golf Course Management—charity: Heartland Habitat for Humanity.
- Seth Jones, Golfdom—charity: Head for the Cure.
- John Reitman, TurfNet—charity: Women's Resource Center of Hancock County, Ohio.