Media played for charity at BASF GIS booth
Thursday, March 1, 2012
by BASF Staff
For the fifth year in a row, BASF Professional Turf & Ornamentals raised funds for worthy charities with the help of turf industry media participants at the GCSAA 2012 Golf Industry Show in Las Vegas. The total combined donation is $7,550.
This year’s game “Superintendent Pyramid” paired teams to provide clues and guess topics to earn $100 for each correctly answer. Thanks to all of our media participants and the audience who cheered them on!
- Larry Aylward, Superintendent, earned $1,500 for the Cleveland Food Bank.
- Kyle Brown, Golf Course Industry, earned $1,750 for the Movember Foundation.
- Scott Hollister, Golf Course Management, earned $1,750 for the Heartland Habitat for Humanity.
- Seth Jones, Golfdom, earned $1,200 for the Head for the Cure.
- John Reitman, TurfNet, earned $1,350 for the Women's Resource Center of Hancock County, Ohio