Dr. Bert McCarty Turf Book Signing #GIS12
Thursday, March 1, 2012
by BASF Staff
Superintendents met Dr. Bert McCarty and received signed turf textbooks in the BASF GIS booth today!
Sixty golf course superintendents lined-up to meet author Bert McCarty, Ph.D., and received a signed copy of his book, “Best Golf Course Management Practices, 3rd Edition,” compliments of BASF Professional Turf & Ornamentals during the Golf Industry Show in Las Vegas.
More GIS BASF booth #1860 activities this afternoon 3/1!
Starting at 3 p.m. today—come cheer on the industry’s media as they play a special edition of “Superintendent Pyramid Media for Charity.” Each editor has a chance to win and donate up to $2,000 to the selected charity listed below.
- Larry Aylward, Superintendent—charity: Cleveland Food Bank.
- Kyle Brown, Golf Course Industry—charity: Movember Foundation.
- Scott Hollister, Golf Course Management—charity: Heartland Habitat for Humanity.
- Seth Jones, Golfdom—charity: Head for the Cure.
- John Reitman, TurfNet—charity: Women's Resource Center of Hancock County, Ohio.