About Our Blog
BASF Turf Talk is designed to create a virtual community for the team at BASF Professional Turf & Ornamentals and turf professionals everywhere. Key discussion points are chemical and cultural controls of turf disease, weed and insect problems, as well as commentary on regional turf issues. On occasion this blog may be used to discuss important issues facing this company and the industry it supports. Comments by turf professionals and others in the industry are welcome and encouraged.
We adhere to an adaptation of Charlene Li’s blogger code of ethics for BASFTurfTalk.com.
- We will tell the truth, writing deliberately and with accuracy.
- We will acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
- We will never delete comments unless they are spam, off-topic or use coarse and defamatory language.
- We will stay on topic and disagree with other opinions respectfully.
- We will link to online references and original source materials directly.
- We will disclose conflicts of interest.